Welcome to the Ryerson Marketing Association website!
The Ryerson Marketing Association (RMA) is a student-run organization dedicated to serving the interests of marketing majors and minors at Ryerson University. The RMA was established in 2006 and now supports the largest undergraduate major in the Business Management program. We host a wide variety of events each year with the purpose of exposing students to all areas of the industry, providing sufficient avenues for networking and recruitment, and aiding in the development in useful transferable skills.
To find out more about the organization visit the About Us section, or take a look at what we have planned for this year by using the Events tab.
Our Three Pillars
We strive to engage the student population with captivating events, initiatives, and marketing campaigns.
We aim to inspire students to apply their marketing knowledge, think critically, and discover their inner marketer.
Excite The World
We are determined to excite students to look more into the potential opportunities that exist in the world of marketing.
- This could be hurting your career and you don't even realize it. Find out what it is here: https://t.co/XXTPVlQsAZ
- 75 days ago
- Careful what you post on social media! Here an example of what can go wrong even when you're right: https://t.co/rbGaoUAgi6
- 75 days ago
- you have until tonight @ midnight to apply as an associate or director for the RMA. Apply: https://t.co/jYZL4FU8db https://t.co/59QVhQDhau
- 78 days ago
- RT @DanielGrieco: Thank you to the @RMAryerson, @RUtoastmasters for a great event experience! Such a positive atmosphere for public speakin…
- 79 days ago
- Congratulations to our big 3 #AOP16 winners! We hope you had an exciting time exploring your persuasiveness! https://t.co/XDX3re36bU
- 80 days ago