Welcome to the Ryerson Marketing Association website!
The Ryerson Marketing Association (RMA) is a student-run organization dedicated to serving the interests of marketing majors and minors at Ryerson University. The RMA was established in 2006 and now supports the largest undergraduate major in the Business Management program. We host a wide variety of events each year with the purpose of exposing students to all areas of the industry, providing sufficient avenues for networking and recruitment, and aiding in the development in useful transferable skills.
To find out more about the organization visit the About Us section, or take a look at what we have planned for this year by using the Events tab.
Our Three Pillars
We strive to engage the student population with captivating events, initiatives, and marketing campaigns.
We aim to inspire students to apply their marketing knowledge, think critically, and discover their inner marketer.
Excite The World
We are determined to excite students to look more into the potential opportunities that exist in the world of marketing.
- "4 Video Marketing Tips From Pro Vloggers." #RMARyerson #MarketingTipsWeek #Marketing https://t.co/0MDKf29BTv
- 9 hours ago
- "7 Email Marketing Automation Tips For Brand Marketers."#RMARyerson #MarketingTipsWeek #Marketing https://t.co/EAHMi2Td3L
- "Here are the best times to post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter." #RMARyerson #MarketingTipsWeek #Marketing https://t.co/aHKHeuYNFN
- 2 days ago
- "Content marketing: Some basic tips and advice" #MarketingTipsWeek #RMARyerson https://t.co/9xj6mdvywz
- 3 days ago
- "Marketing Strategies that You Should be Using for Your Business." #RMARyerson #MarketingTipsWeek https://t.co/kLYCupuMfX
- 4 days ago