Welcome to the Ryerson Marketing Association website!
The Ryerson Marketing Association (RMA) is a student-run organization dedicated to serving the interests of marketing majors and minors at Ryerson University. The RMA was established in 2006 and now supports the largest undergraduate major in the Business Management program. We host a wide variety of events each year with the purpose of exposing students to all areas of the industry, providing sufficient avenues for networking and recruitment, and aiding in the development in useful transferable skills.
To find out more about the organization visit the About Us section, or take a look at what we have planned for this year by using the Events tab.
Our Three Pillars
We strive to engage the student population with captivating events, initiatives, and marketing campaigns.
We aim to inspire students to apply their marketing knowledge, think critically, and discover their inner marketer.
Excite The World
We are determined to excite students to look more into the potential opportunities that exist in the world of marketing.
- Are you waiting until the last minute? Time is running out to apply to #CIM2016. Apply today before it's too late!… https://t.co/Aru0gXdHSq
- 17 hours ago
- Meet industry professionals like Stephen from Hudson's Bay Company! Only two days left to apply to #CIM2016!… https://t.co/duKIwZVuM3
- 23 hours ago
- #CIM2016 is for 3rd and 4th year marketing students! There's only four days left! Apply before it's too late!… https://t.co/4DkfwKYVkS
- 2 days ago
- Take advantage of this opportunity before applications close on Sept 28th. Space is limited!… https://t.co/Ao5FvUh7Tn
- 3 days ago
- Meet representatives like Sarah Luke! There's only 6 days left to apply for #CIM2016! Visit https://t.co/qMpJz6cxsK… https://t.co/mLjr3Efjgq
- 4 days ago